Congratulations to Innovator/Researcher of FMIPA IPB for the achievement and innovation published in “104 Indonesia Innovations 2012”:
- Dr. Aris Tri Wahyudi, M.Si and team (Department of Biology)
- Dr. Irmanida Batubara and team (Department of Chemistry, PS Biofarmaka, LPPM IPB)
- Dr. Nisa Rachmania Mubarik, M.Si and team
- Riahna Br Kembaren and team (Biochemistry Student)
- Abdi Gunawan and team (Biology Student)
“104 Indonesia Innovations – 2012” is the continuation of annual publication of 100, 101, 102 and 103 Indonesia Innovations, which currently has published 406 innovations that are considered the most prospective for the last three years, and brought together more than 2,000 proposals of innovation from all over Indonesia since 2008. As a tangible result of this publication, a variety of Indonesia innovative works has and is continuing the process toward commercialization.
Business Innovation Center (BIC) as the organizer, carrying the Ministry of Research and Technology (Ristek) mission to foster, promote and encourage the utilization of the country innovations through synergy efforts of A-B-G: Academics, Business & Government; so that in its turn, it will play a strategic role in improving national competitiveness in the global economic arena.